Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I don't need any more candy....

I have eaten my 12 designated pieces of candy. What is going to be hard is to stick to it. Tomorrow we are donating the rest of my daughter's candy, but only after we pull some out for her to eat. I will not pull out any more for me. I will not pull out any more for me. I will not pull out any more for me.

Honestly, I haven't been able to fully enjoy the 12 pieces I have eaten because of this cold. The stuffiness has affected my sense of smell and my taste buds, so I haven't gotten the full flavor of the treats.

But I doubt I will be maintaining this week. I will most likely show a loss from 2 weeks ago. But I doubt I'll be where I was a week ago. Which means I have to work that much harder in the next week to get to my 25 lb weight. And I have a lot of stressful work to do in the next week. It is going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment