Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 194.0
This Week: 194.2
Change: +.2
Total Loss since 3/25/2010: -21.8

I am disappointed with thes slight gain, but I can't say I didn't deserve it. This weekend I displayed behaviors that I hadn't in a while - grazing, nibbling, picking. Not good. I really need to get back to tracking. I so badly want to hit 192.8 but really I would love to be 189 in 3 weeks from today. But that means hard work. I've got 2 evenings out next week and Thanksgiving and I could feasibly see us going out to lunch this weekend. But that should be it. I should be able to be "good" for 3 weeks.

As for exercise, it has now been 4 weeks. I've still got a wee-bit of a cold, but I am thinking on Saturday morning I might try to get back on the treadmill. I will honestly say I miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Although any gain can be a vex, 0.2 isn't bad at all. Hang in there and keep your chin up. As you begin to feel better you'll see yourself getting back to those better habits. When we're out of sorts, whether illness or emotional, it's always harder to stick with our plan.

    You miss the treadmill!! That's a great sign that changes are truly going on. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete