Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another week...let's see how it goes

So it has been 2 weeks since I've seen a loss. 2 weeks since I first and last saw 193.#. I am dieing to see it again! I am dieing to see 192.#. I want my 25 lb. I want to get back into my groove of weight loss. I want to exercise again! Even better, I want to see 189.8!

I went to my WW meeting today but didn't weigh in. It was all about Thanksgiving. I don't like Thanksgiving. To me, any holiday that doesn't involve chocolate is a waste :) Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas all involve chocolate. 4th of July doesn't, but I love strawberries and blueberries, so I am okay with it. I just don't love Thanksgiving food. The happiest part of the day is at 11:58 when Santa arrives at Herald's Square and that signifies the beginning of the Christmas season. My favorite time of year aside from the month of May.

But knowing that I have 5 days in early December that could completely derail my weight-loss plans is daunting. I am SO excited to go to Disney. I am a giddy little school girl. But I just want to bring it on so I can see how my weight fares on the back end (literally and figuratively!). Sucks because I am have so much work to do between now and then! So much stress.

But aside from our vacation, I am going to really try to minimize the Christmas festivities from a food standpoint. My daughter is too young to know or care so I can skip one more year. I'll do a little, but not go overboard. I need to have Christmas dinner (on Christmas Eve), Christmas breakfast (which I can do okay at) and New Year's Even dinner of cheese and chocolate fondue. Really, that is it. I don't need to bake anything. We are away for all our annual Christmas parties. I will survive. I will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment