Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight loss on the brain

I hate the days when I can't think of anything else except weight-loss and food. I want the days to hurry up and be over so I can go to sleep and wake up the next morning and see what the scale says. But that is no way to go through life, wanting the days to pass by. Well, in my case, right now I do. We are going on a wonderful vacation in 16 days, so yes, I want time to hurry up!

But in today's case I want the day to fly by so I can go out and have another Restaurant Test. I am excited to see my friend too. But I want to know if I can resist the alcohol and the popcorn. If I can just have the small portion of the dinner I plan and be okay with it. I should be. I try to not eat much at dinner and since this is a Tuesday before weigh-in, if I want that 25 lb weight, I HAVE to be good. But I have so much stress going on at work right now. I just want the day to be over....At it is only 9:15.

On a good note, the scale was back to 192.8 this morning, which is what I need to be at to get my 25 lb. I really hope it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment