Monday, November 8, 2010

Struggling

I didn't weigh in at all over the weekend and I didn't eat very well either. I didn't eat a lot of candy or anything, but nibbles and pinches here and there, which isn't good. I didn't want to get on the scale this morning - I was pleasantly surprised that it only said 195.0. But I really need to get back on the program.

I feasibly could only go to WW the next 2 weeks and then only 1 more time until the end of the year, because, since I have the vacation days left, I am scheduled to be out almost all Thursdays in December, since we have a lot of Fridays off as well. I am thinking I need to change at least a couple of those so I can make it to my meeting.

My cold is going on 3 1/2 weeks now - 3 1/2 weeks since I have worked out. It is still lingering, though getting better. I could possibly work out tomorrow morning, but I am thinking not - I am scared of a relapse. But I am eager to get back to working out. Of course I am going to have to go back to just walking, when, before I got sick, I was ready to move on to other things.

I still want to be at 189 on December 31st. I'll try. I'll really try.

No comments:

Post a Comment