Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trying to get back on the wagon

I actually ate well all day yesterday at work. It is easy when you bring your breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks to work, and don't succumb to the cafeteria. Dinner was pretty good, though I did have 1/2 an extra helping of chicken enchiladas - one of my favorite meals. But the scale stayed the same this morning. Usually on the day AF arrives I see this mega-dip on the scale. Very weird. I wish it would hurry up and get here. I do miss the days of being on the Pill - AF was 36 hours long. I barely noticed it was there. And it arrived within the same 2 hour window every 4th Tuesday.

Another thing I don't like about being off the Pill is PMS. I guess I shouldn't say that it necessarily has to do with being off the Pill and maybe just the nature of the beast of having a 4 year old and a 1 year old. But I definitely feel that my PMS is worse than it used to be and I don't like feeling so crabby. But I don't want to go back on the Pill at age 40 when I don't need it for birthcontrol anymore.

So I just want to get through today. Ignore the cupcakes at home :) And start preparing for Thanksgiving and tomorrow I can write about what I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment