Friday, November 12, 2010

Keep the momentum going....

My typical week is weigh-in on Thursday, do well on Thursday so I am even less on Friday, say 'Wow, I can definitely make my goal for next Thursday' but I sabotage myself sometime between Friday and Sunday and spend the next 3 days trying to lose and end up with a maintain on Thursday.

Yesterday I was 194.2, this morning I was 193.2. I ate perfectly yesterday - I counted my 10 points for dinner. I didn't have ice cream with my family (which I did not feel deprived about).

But my goal for next Thursday is really only 192.8, but 192 would be even better. Still want to be 189 by December 2nd.

So I've got to keep the momentum going, work the plan, track, don't nibble, make wise choices during my 1-2 meals out this week. I can do it!

1 comment: