Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Actually got myself out of bed this morning....

After not having worked out in 2 1/2 weeks, I managed to get myself up. I really didn't want to get up. It was thundering and lightening and bed seemed so inviting, but I made myself do it. I had not excuses. I went to bed at descent hour.

I decided to repeat Week 4 of C25K. I went back and forth between 4.6 and 4.7, my turtle pace. But it was better than nothing. I need to work on my breathing - My nose was kind of stuffed up so I had a hard time breathing well which helped contribute to going between 4.6 and 4.7.

We are going to have 1 day of almost 70 degree weather so I decided to dress kind of cute. My daughter told me I looked thinner. I love her! I can't wait to ditch all of my baggy winter clothes. Most of my sweaters were 1X which I was completely swimming in and look ridiculous. XLs are kind of so-so. Pants are still 18W :( Will be for a while. Though I was glad to find that my pants had the adjustable waist like my kids' pants because I felt like they were going to fall down. I am pretty close to ditching my size 20W - they reall are ridiculously big.

I still need to figure out a good work out schedule. I am okay with working out 6 days a week. Thinking:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - C25K
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Strength training/Bootcamp work outs
Saturday - Enjoy life with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment