Thursday, April 25, 2013

Took a little to get up, but I did!

I got a good nights sleep last night - yeah! I made myself turn off my Kindle right at 10:30, even though I wanted to keep going. My alarm woke me up, which it barely ever does. It was so dark in my room, so I knew outside wasn't going to happen. Granted it was cloudy (and a little wet, but not raining) which helped contribute to the darkness, but I am not sure if 5:30 am runs are going to happen. I do have a reflective vest somewhere and I have a few shirts, shortsleeve and long, which are neon colors. I really would like to get outside more. I realize that I could start going running during my daughter's soccer practice on Wednesday evening! I wish I could change before i get her, but as it is I am having to leave in the middle of a work meeting, so I can't get out any earlier.

So I did W6D2 - I just skipped Day 1 all together. Today was just 2 10-minute runs. I revved up the treadsmill to a whopping 4.8 which is what I did C25K at last time. But that is really what made me decide that I need to be done with the treadmill. I want to be able to slow down if I need to and do a few sprints, and I would like to be able to do that without fiddling with the treadmill. So we'll see what happens.

The scale was so-so this morning after being horrendous yesterday - I saw numbers I hadn't seen in a while. Pizza water weight. For a while yesterday I was thinking that I might stop getting on the scale every day. I am just not sure if I can do that though!

I am already looking forward to the weekend when I can get running outside again!

No comments:

Post a Comment