Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #19

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 219.8
Current Weight: 219.4
Change Since Last Week: -0.4
Total Change: -12.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149
I squeeked out a tiny loss - I am okay with it. The scale actually said 220 when I first woke up but being neurotic as I am, I weighed myself again after going to the bathroom (which required taking all my clothes off again, but to see under 220 and a .6 loss was worth it!) I probably won't register that at WW because last week the differential between the 2 scales was less than normal (usually it averages 1.4 lb, I think last week it was only 1.0 lb)

So another week ahead of me, with really no plans. If we go out to dinner tonight I am going to suggest Applebees so I can get a WW meal.

I need to get back to exercising this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment