Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #20

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 219.4
Current Weight:  217.8
Change Since Last Week: -1.6
Total Change: -14.4
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

This could be a challenging week, but I am going to try really hard! If I do really well, if/when I make it to 216, then I will finally be back to where I was when I joined WW in March 2010. And -.6 will bring me to 15 lbs. And a loss this coming week would bring me to a loss 4 weeks in a row, something I haven't seen yet.

Challenges for this week:

My in-laws are in town tonight, so my husband requested dessert - brownies, ice cream and strawberries. I will just have a small amount. Unlike a few weeks ago when I was at my parents and my mother dished out dessert, I will be doing the dishing so I can give myself whatever I want.

Tomorrow night we are going to my parents house to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday - we are just going to a local high-end pizza place and then back to their house for dessert.

It is my daughter's spring break this week - I will be home with her Monday and Friday, but we don't plan on going anywhere  so I should be able to eat like normal. But overall our schedule this week is mixed up because she will be at a variety of places Tuesday - Thursday.

Another attempt this week to do more exercise than C25K. WW is all about Activity this month, so I will have extra incentive to be more active.

Here is to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment