Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #21

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 217.8
Current Weight:  220.0
Change Since Last Week: +2.2
Total Change: -12.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149
I am actually surprised my weight was so low - I was expecting 223 or higher.

I didn't even go to WW this morning. I had hoped to sleep in, but at 5:30 I was awoken by one of the cats meowing like crazy like it was trapped somewhere. I opened every door in the house until I finally found him in the attic - I have no clue when my husband even went up there.

I had hoped to sleep in on Friday was well. I had arranged for my husband to take my son to school so me and my daughter could sleep in and have a wonderful day. But as soon as he woke up he saw an email talking about the lockdowns in Watertown and the surrounding towns (my parents live the next town over) and that began a day of worry. He couldn't go to work because the trains weren't running. We chose not to send my son to school because I didn't want to be away from him. But the day didn't go as planned. I didn't feel comfortable even going outside - we didn't know for so long that Suspect #2 did not have a car. We didn't go grocery shopping so we picked at what we had and then finally decided that we didn't want to go to swimming classes, but did choose to go out for Chinese food.

I was up way too late watching all the coverage and was exhausted this morning - I did go back to bed until 9 am and I am still out of it. Mental exhaustion and Chinese food.

I am going to try to drink a ton of water today and get ready for my 20 minute run in the morning.

What a long, strange week it has been.....

No comments:

Post a Comment