Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Not sure what is up with me!

The last 2 mornings I haven't gotten up to work out - I am so pissed at myself.

Monday night I slept horribly, so around 4 am turned off my alarm. It was freezing, it was raining, I was still sore from Sunday. Move it a day, no problem, I can still get in runs on Wednesday and Friday and Sunday.

This morning I still couldn't get up. It was like my body was a lead weight. Bed was just so comfortable!

And also the last 2 evenings I've totally been chowing. Monday night I had to take my son to get repeat bloodwork so my husband was making dinner. When we got home there was still more than 1/2 an hour until dinner (and I hadn't had my afternoon snack), so I was completely grazing the pantry. Last night my son was away and my husband was bringing home a pizza for dinner, still about 1/2 an hour after we got home. Despite having had my snack at work, I was devouing the pantry once again (and we don't have a lot of junk so I was definitely being creative).

I hope my mood brightens - The sun is trying to peak out and we are supposed to have beautiful (like 60's/70s) for the foreseeable future.

Seeing the weather, I realized I hadn't bought new black capris. The only ones I have are awful - not my style at all (there is beading!), but in desperation last summer, that was all I could find. I decided to get Land's End with a hidden synch elastic waist). Of course when I went to order them they were backorderd until 8/9 - Really? Who needs to buy capris in August?! At first I was going to get Navy, but really didn't like that idea, so settled for an 18 versus an 18W - I am afraid they will be too tight in the derriere. But we shall see. I have tons and tons and tons of pants in 16W and 16....now if only I could stop eating and lose more weight (TOM is still a week away, though I sware these days I am PMSing for 2 weeks every month).

No comments:

Post a Comment