Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #22

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 220.0
Current Weight:  217.6
Change Since Last Week: -2.4
Total Change: -14.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I was pretty surprised by the # this morning - though I always seem to have a dip right before TOM. But I will take it! I am away next Saturday, but if I like the # on the scale on Friday morning I may try to go get weighed in. I am anxious to get to 216, which was my starting point 3 years ago, plus it will drop my BMI under 35.

Friday I had a training class all day, so lunch was served. Pizza and salad. I had a 12 oz coke but didn't finish it. I did have 2 pieces of pizza, but vegetarian. I had salad with oil dressing. Last night was swimming so I had my typical PB&J sandwich.

A friend of mine, who is recovering from gall bladder surgery, the one who got my into running in the first place, asked if I wanted to meet on Sunday morning for a short run. C25K would have me running 22 minutes, but not sure if it will be slightly longer. I am okay with that!

Last night at the Y I saw that they have bootcamp on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 5:30 am - I think I may give that a try. Probably not this week, but I would like to start the week after.

May is coming - by far my favorite month of the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment