Thursday, April 11, 2013

Slicing off a piece of the pie

I am a creature of habit - I bring to wok with me 2 meals and 2 snacks every day and they are always the same (though the flavor of yogurt and the flavor of Vitatops may change)

Breakfast: Dannon light greek yogurt, 3/4-1 cup of Cheerios (combination of plain and honey nut)
Snack: WW cheese stick, fruit cup (in juice, but I dont drink the juice, so I count it as 1 point (if I am actually tracking)
Lunch: Carrot sticks, Lean Cuisine Pepperoni Pizza, 8 oz regular coke
Snack: Fruit cup, Vitatop

It is quick to put together - the only "preparation" I need to do is put the carrots in a bag and measure out my cereal (I put the combination of the 2 cereals together in a bag each weekend).

I am okay with all of it except for lunch.
The Lean Cuisine Pizza is a whopping 10 points!
The coke is my guilty pleasure - I don't drink coffee, I don't each much chocolate, so the coke gives me the umph I need to make it through the afternoon - I've tried diet coke and Coke 0, I've tried going without and I've been miserable, so this is what it is. I am thinking though of trying to give it up on Fridays when I work from home and on the weekends - but sometimes on the weekends being with the kids all day, this is what I need!

Back in 2010 when I lost 30-35 lbs I used to cut a piece of the pizza off before putting it in the microwave cutting the pizza off by a couple of points (back then the Pizza was only 8 points, I think I cut off 1 point). Since the logistics of heating up my pizza has changed since i am not sitting in the same place at work, it makes more sense to cut it off after heating it, so today that is what I did! I'll see how it goes.

I have a long list of lunches I can make that are about 8 points, but they all require pre-planning and with 2 kids lunches to makes and breakfasts and dinners, I just don't know if i have it in me to take that on right now.

Today is Day #2 in Size 18W pants - they feel great!

I woke up yet again to do C25K (W4D2) - I still need to work on my breathing. Lifted some weights as well. I am going to try to download videos from Bootcamp for tomorrow morning instead of trying to stream them as I have a lot of issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment