Sunday, April 21, 2013

W5D3 - 20 minute run done and outside too!

Being back outside felt so great! Not the easiest run in the world - I am a little afraid I have exercise induced asthma now, or maybe it will just be easier once I loose some more weight. Or maybe I just need work on my breathing. It wasn't like I was dieing - just not as fluid as I would have liked. It was 36 degrees when I started so I wore a hat and a long sleeve shirt as well. I need to get running sunglasses.

I went 1.6 miles in 20 minutes - pretty much the same pace I was before. .2 miles every 2:30.

Not sure if I will just keep running outside - It is definitely light enough at 5:30 to be able to go  outside and it will just get lighter for the next 2 months.

Eating on Saturday was so-so. It was the first Saturday we didn't go out, but we had friends over for dinner. Appetizers were veggies and dip and hummus and chips so not the worst thing. I did have dessert - brownies and strawberries (we skipped the ice cream because it was 8:00 by the time we had dessert). But I did sneak in an additional brownie before bedtime because I am going to try to only do one dessert a week so I had myself mentally convinced it was the same dessert, just 2 hours later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment