Friday, January 18, 2019

Week in review

Thank goodness this week is almost over. It has felt like the longest week. My husband has been gone on business since Sunday, something that almost never happens. And while the home week went fairly well (it was a lot easier because the kids don't have a lot of extra curriculars going on at this time of year), work was pretty stressful and being a little of the normal schedule added up to the scale being back up to 233.0 this morning. I don't have a lot of confidence in it being down a lot by tomorrow. But I WILL be going to my meeting despite the gain and despite my leader being there. I need the meetings to help me reset.


Let's start with the things that didn't go quite as well before I get to my accomplishments:
-Too much for dinner on Saturday, no organized dinner on Sunday, everyone for themselves on Monday so made salty noodles, 2 servings of spaghetti (at 7:30 pm) on Tuesday, out to Bertucci's for dinner on Wednesday - had 2 rolls when I had told myself none; daughter picked a recipe for Thursday which was homemade mac and cheese with pizza dough over the bowl to make it a bread bowl
-Didn't eat a good snack this week - no egg salad even though I had eggs, no chicken salad because I didn't make it
-Why did I bring dark chocolate morsels into the house? Ate some Sunday and Tuesday
-Overall 10 chocolate chip cookies on Sunday and Monday
-Leftover spaghetti for lunch on Wednesday due to intense work stress
-Ate 2 chocolate pudding (albeit low fat) at 2 different sittings instead of good snack
-2 nights stayed up until 11:00 watching TV

What did I do well:
-10K steps every day - no matter what!
-Got in my 2 C25K days in
-Made a 2019 running plan
-Listened to "Half Size Me" podcasts to inspire me
-Didn't get anything at Starbucks the 2 times I went with my daughter
-Food prepped my breakfasts Monday - Thursday and my carrots
-Did add veggies to my Asian noodles on Monday and made a salad to go with the mac and cheese on Thursday (and ordered a salad at Bertucci's)
-Threw the dark chocolate morsels out before I ate them all
-Could have easily had more than 10 cookies!
-Another week of not buying my lunch at work
-Wasn't as good with my water



Plans for this upcoming week:
-Go to my WW meeting regardless
-Get in my C25K days and 10K steps per day
-Make more eggs so on hand
-Make more chicken salad but not so much so I don't get bored of it
-No chocolate in the house; only planned meals
-Plan my dinners and only 1 regular size serving
-Bed at 10:00 every nights
-Track my water better to make sure I get in my 100 oz

While I am not excited to wake up and go to WW in the morning, I am excited for the reset!

1 comment:

  1. You did have some victories during the week!! Woohoo!

    You are going to rock out this upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete