Monday, January 14, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up

I didn't take any pictures this weekend - it was such a nice low key weekend.

Saturday
After WW I ate a banana - I was contemplating getting W4D3 of C25K done, but I wasn't feeling it. Instead I headed to Target - I hadn't been there in over a month (a miracle!) - We are trying to keep expenses low, but I had a few things I needed:
1) A wall clock for our basement so I can see the time while I am on the treadmill
2) A standing fan for behind the treadmill (we have one in front of the treadmill and the one on the treadmill, but I want one on the back!)
3) A timer for our living room lamp - we have 2 other timers in the house, but I love having this one lamp on but I always forget to turn it on so I figured a timer would be good to help make this one room more cozy. I am trying to read more this year and love to read in there.
4) Mason jar lids - I have a project I am starting to work on (I had hoped to work on it this weekend but I didn't!) which I need lids for.
5) Bralette for lazy days - Now that I've started doing the C25K, after I am done it is too early to put on PJs, so I put on comfy clothes but really don't want to put a bra back on, so this is the perfect choice.

I really kept to my intended list - So proud of myself!

When I got home I hopped on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then made oatmeal for breakfast.

The rest of the morning was spent putting away my purchases, doing some organizing, and reading. Around noon I hopped back on the treadmill for another 20 minutes. Lunch was spiralized sweet potato, chicken, little bit of goat cheese and dried cherries.

I just couldn't bring myself to do C25K - I was cozy in my comfy clothes, so I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill to get me to 10K steps. Dinner was chicken parm made in the Instant Pot, some spaghetti and a salad. I did have my son's chicken when he refused to eat more than the bite I made him have (story of my life). And I finished up the day reading and watching Hallmark movies. A perfect Saturday night.

Sunday
My husband left early and I was up - I love getting up early knowing the rest of the family will be asleep for a while! I was not happy when the scale was up almost 2 lbs - I knew dinner was pretty salty and I had not been good about my water all day Saturday. I made a note to make sure I got plenty of water on Sunday.

I had some peaches to give me a little energy to run and then did get in W4D3 of C25K done. I had a chocolate milk after and skipped breakfast at it was 10:30 by this time. I did have my normal work snack around 11:00 and a lunch of leftover spaghetti and salad around 1:00.

I chose to sit and enjoy 2 games of football. I was very pessimistic about the Patriots' chances, so was pleasantly surprised. I did cave into temptation in the afternoon. I just wasn't in the mood for an egg salad snack - I knew we had dark chocolate morsels so put some in a bowl with PB.  But I didn't finish the chocolate :) I actually threw it out. And at the start of the second game I got on the treadmill for 10 minutes to make sure I hit 10K.

I wasn't really hungry for dinner so I had a quick microwaveable Kraft Mac and Cheese....and my daughter made chocolate chip cookies, so I had 4 over the course of the evening :(  But I didn't have any dough, and 4 could easily have been 14!

Of course I couldn't fall asleep very easily - that is what happens to me with chocolate. I slept horribly. I was having weird dreams about football (love the Patriots, but I really do get anxious about watching them), work (I foresee a stressful week), and my foot (more on that tomorrow).




1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing great! Everything in moderation! And you are killing the steps!!!! Go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete