Saturday, January 12, 2019

WW Weigh-in #2 + Week Wrap Up

Even though it was 11 degrees I got out of bed and headed to WW.

230.2 at home/232.0 at WW - 3 pound loss this week! I wish every week could be that great. The reason for that high a loss can be attributed to the following:

1) Last week was towards the beginning of my cycle

2) It was my first week

3) I had a low stress week at work

4) I tracked and walked 10K steps a day

#1-3 won’t be part of this coming week so I’ll have to rely on #4 to get me through this week and all the weeks to come.


Wednesday - Friday were pretty ordinary days

Wednesday I worked from home - I walked on the treadmill 4 times. My husband made pulled pork and pasta for dinner but I added in my own veggies.

Thursday I walked 3 times at work and then did W4D2 of C25K. I asked my husband to bring home a pizza after his haircut. I had veggies I wanted to use up for a salad. I thought maybe I’d only have 1 piece but the slices are that big and I knew I could have 2. Didn’t want to deprive myself and when I checked my calories in MyFitnessPal I was well within my range (except for sodium!). I had a 8:30 meeting Friday so I went grocery shopping Thursday night.

Friday I worked from Horne. At first I thought I was getting sick because I felt awful in the morning but thankfully that went away pretty quickly. I ended my day with my pre-WW “dinner” of a banana, Nutella and a flaxseed tortilla. This time I weighed the Nutella - 38g.

My activity for Friday was to organize my tracker. I felt like I needed a bookmark so I laminated a picture from our Out West trip (there are 2 more pictures on the back) - unflattering pictures but to give me inspiration to work hard coming up to our next trip. I also made a pocket for my WW booklet which has a picture from 2014 (right before my 1/2 marathon after which I started gaining) and another picture from our WDW trip in November (again, unflattering)


So what for the next week?

Keep doing what I’ve been doing - I am not going to change up my eating this week. This week could be more stressful and I’ll be coming up on my mid-cycle (I think - perimenopause sucks so I never know) which has been tripping me up the last couple of years. So I am hoping that tracking and walking through it will help.

Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on first getting to the weigh in (brrrr) but even more exciting the loss!!!!! You rocked that week!!!

    Your plan for tracking, eating and step count sounds like a perfect plan!!!!

    My monthly ‘non-friend’ for the last year had been whacked out also...it’s a mystery when it will arrive! I keep praying ‘never’!!!!

    ReplyDelete