Saturday, January 5, 2019

WW Weigh-in #1

I made it through the door!



Starting weight: 233.2 (235 according to WW) --highest recorded WW weight ever :(
Height: 5'6"

But I did it and I am so glad that I did! I am excited for the next week and what it can bring.

So how was yesterday?

Instead of waiting for my son to get on the bus to go grocery shopping, I went at 7:30. Advantage of my husband working from home. Should have started doing this weeks ago! I didn't need a ton since I had gone on Tuesday, but got milk and produce, both desperately needed!

I didn't get a walk break in until 11:00 but since I hadn't gotten in my 9:00 break, I walked for 20 minutes (in case I hadn't mentioned it, I am walking at 3.0 with a 1.5% incline, so 20 minute miles (1/2 mile in my 10 minute breaks)).

"Normal eating" through the day, even staring at the Chex Mix - knowing I have weigh-in the next day really is a great motivator!

At 3:20 I got in a 25 minute walk - I just wanted to bang out the rest to get to 10K.

And "dinner" was my pre-WW staple: banana, single serving of Nutella (I buy the snack size with breadsticks and throw out the breadsticks), and a flaxseed tortilla.

What is up for the next week?
Still need to menu plan - we are trying to keep down expenses so will plan from what we have (which is quite a bit)

Today will be raining but tomorrow I'd like to get a walk in outside, even in the 30s temperature.

Not 100% sure yet what I plan on doing for lunches - I think I may stick to the Lean Cuisine pizzas one more week while I work on the rest of my day, then the following week start to faze them out again.

I have my last meeting with the Nutritionist on Tuesday before she retires. I don't think I will be making an appointment with another one - I really need someone to talk to weekly which is why I am considering the Coaching aspect of WW.

Continue tracking and continue walking and continue my water....




3 comments:

  1. Welcome to WW. I've been going since 2016. Started at 223 and now I am down to goal. Finding it a little hard during the holidays to hang on, but getting back on track this week. It's a great program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on weight watchers! I’ve thought about going back!!!! You are going to do great! The weekly accountability is exactly the perfect thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Weight Watchers when I went there a few years ago. The program changes a lot, but it seems to be based on sound, logical ideas. There's nothing like the accountability of an in-person weigh in and the meetings.

    ReplyDelete