Saturday, January 19, 2019

WW Weigh-in #3

Ugh, my app isn’t letting me upload pictures. The website on my desktop isn’t pulling in all my posts, so a quick drive by on my phone.

229.8 on the scale this morning!!!!!!!!!! (231.4 at WW, difference of 1.6). I got on the scale multiple times to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

So glad I went to my meeting. I was tempted not to because the regular leader wouldn’t be there and thinking I’d be up. So glad I got out of bed and went!

I was pretty chatty during the meeting. I told everyone that my “Why” is so I can run. Yes, I want to lose weight for lots of other reasons, but right now that is my motivation. I just vaguely said I had a / year goal and after the meeting another member asked me what my goal was. She has run a marathon. We chatted for a while which was even more motivating.

On to a nice weekend. I hope to make wise choices, that is all I can ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment