Monday, January 21, 2019

Weekend Wrap Up

I felt really good after coming back from WW. I had some peaches and 1 flaxseed waffle with Bare Almond Butter and hopped on the treadmill for W4D3 of C25K. I ended up upping the the treadmill to 4.8 (12:30 min/mile) - I am really hoping that when I can transition to outside (whenever that will be now that we have a sheet of ice outside!) I can start at 12:30. I can't remember in the past how my speed on the treadmill transitioned outside - I thought I was faster because I am a wuss on the treadmill and don't tend to run as fast as I could, but then outside you are dealing with elevation gain (even though I run at a 1.5% incline).

After my run I decided to have a not typical breakfast. I had sweet potato noodles cooked in peanut oil and cinnamon, blueberries and chicken.

Lunch I did have leftover mac and cheese, not healthy, but threw about the other 3 servings of leftovers we had.

As as post-Mall-with-my-tween, which is always a stressful event, I treated myself to a treat I hadn't had in years - I put 2 sugar free fudgicles in the microwave for 20 seconds so the melted a bit, enough so they could slide off the sticks, and added a little PB (this time I went with Skippy). It feels like ice cream.

Dinner was spaghetti with zoodles and garlic and Parmesan cheese. So yummy!

Sunday I was 228.6!! My short term goal is 227 which is the lowest I got on WW last winter.

We had 6 inches of snow and it was freezing rain and more rain to come, so I needed to shovel (while my husband snow blowed). I had peaches before going out and a chocolate milk after.

I am very superstitious and I wanted to watch the movie Fever Pitch (Jimmy Fallon about the 2004 Red Sox) and get in my 10K steps so I add a waffle with jelly and PB. I walked 4 miles at 3.0 while watching the movie. I was at 12,400 steps by the time I was done.

Lunch was leftover spaghetti and zoodles and cheese.

I had a snack of string cheese and peaches around 2:30.

I had bought a box of Kodiak brownies and made them - I did have a couple small ones.



Football food was pepper nachos with ground turkey and a 7 layer dip (and a little more brownies). I probably ate too much, but I didn't eat ANYTHING after 5:30, despite all the football stress.

I stayed up until 1:00 am and was up at 6:30. I was up to 229.6 so need to reel it in today. For the first time in over 3 weeks I drank something besides water (coffee mixed with peppermint hot cocoa with a little fat free creamer). I needed  a pick me up! But I am going to stay on plan today. It will be hard to get my 10K steps in but I've already had 2 20-minute walks on the treadmill.

I would love to have gone to the grocery store today but it is freezing (and icy) so I  am not going to venture out!

My husband was already talking Super Bowl food. I reminded him that we never feel like eating when the Patriots are in it, and since we are superstitious (and we loved the food) we are going to just make what we made yesterday. I am good with that!

1 comment:

  1. My mom just gave me a spiralizer thingy for vegetables...I need to try zoodles!!!!

    ReplyDelete