Saturday, January 26, 2019

WW Weigh-in #4

Wow! That is all I can say!

226.4 this week - Down 3.4 from last week! I have not seen below 227 in a very long time (except the day of my colonoscopy in November - ha ha ha!)

Starting Weight (1/5/2019): 233.2
Last Week: 229.8
This Week:  226.4
Change From Last Week: -3.4
Total Change: -6.8

I got my 5 lb charm which I put on my car key chain.




Last night I sat in bed and reflected on the week and what I realized is that I didn't have too many pitfalls.
*Sure I had some brownies, sure I had some extra snacks.
*But I tracked (still just writing what I eat, not weights and measures except TRY to do that with not as healthy foods)
*I got my 10K steps in even when I felt like I shouldn't be running due to potential shin splints.
* I got to bed by 10:00 every night except Sunday
*Water was hit or miss - some days it was just 80 oz, not 100+

I am still not exactly sure where I am in my cycle. 4 weeks will be this coming Wednesday. If it comes on time, then this month really will be a miracle to have battled through that 2nd half. But if it doesn't come then there is still a chance I haven't hit that mid-point yet. Joys of getting older. I am anywhere from 23 to 42 days. Sucks.

I do have some challenges coming up this week, but I am not going to let it affect my whole week:
*As a family we are doing an Escape Room this afternoon - we should be done between 4:30 and 5:00. My husband wants to go out to eat after - my initial thought was panic. But I am going to have a small snack before we go in since 3:30 is my snack time. And I'll have a water in the car to guzzle after on the way to the restaurant.
*I am scheduled to travel Wednesday and Thursday for work so I don't think I'll be able to get my 10K steps in. I'll probably be driving between 7:00 am and noon - While I would normally just drive through, I am going to bring some snack (including breakfast) and make sure I stop a few times. I figure I can eat and walk at the same time :) I'll be in meetings in the afternoon and then at a work function in the evening. I am going to try to maintain my no-alcohol January and have some snacks to eat between the meeting and the function. Thursday I will be working until mid-afternoon and then driving home.

Challenges yes. So I will be 100% okay with maintenance this week.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss!!!!

    I can’t wait to hear how you like the escape room...we have been wanting to do one!!!

    ReplyDelete