Monday, January 10, 2011

189.6 again....

I went to bed at 12:30 and woke up at 5:00 to do work - ugh. But the scale was nice to me this morning - yeah! I am so eager to really jump into the 180s and never see the 190s again. Also, when I am firmly planted at 189.0 I get to take progress pictures again. It has been since 10/22 when I took my 194.0 progress pics. I am very eager, though the pictures usually do send me back to reality that I am still considered obese.

Not only did it take me a while to pack my food yesterday, it took me a while to pack my lunch bag this morning - I couldn't remember exactly which meal each food was for. Breakfast and morning snack were the same. Lunch was a tuna sandwich instead of Lean Cuisine pizza. So far, so good. Though I did make the sandwich too early yesterday so it was pretty soggy by lunch today - pitfulls of Light bread I guess. It's been so long since I packed a sandwich. My real test will be the banana and celery/PB snack this afternoon. After 9 months of chocolate vitatops, I am not sure where/how to get my chocolate fix (and don't say our cupboard full of chocolate santas and Lindt truffles)

My husband did pay me a compliment Saturday in telling me my jeans were baggy. Granted, I usually wear the pair for a couple of days so it had plenty of time to get baggy, but I will take the compliment! I have no problem taking them :)

Not sure if the work-out is going to happen tomorrow morning. I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night and i would love to say I'd go to bed at 10:00 tonight to make up for it, but I think I will be up late and up early working again. Or maybe just up late but then really need to "sleep in" to 6:15 so I am not completely exhausted. I need to get out of this hole at work and be all caught up - I thought I was on Friday and then it got piled on me again. No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment