Sunday, January 9, 2011

Almost Monday

With a 4 year old and almost 2 year old, I am usually glad when Monday rolls around. This weekend is no exception.

I am also looking forward to the morning to see what the scale brings. As I expected, I have seen the 180s again since New Year's Eve morning and I am eager to see it again. I was 190.0 this morning. So close!

Working out unfortunately did not happen again this weekend. We were rushed for time on Saturday and in-and-out all day. Sunday the kids got up way too early and I was dragging all day. Hopefully it will happen on Tuesday.

I did break out my 3-month WW journal on Thursday and have been trying to track since then. I've been doing pretty well, even tracking my dinners! I did graze on some new pita chips my husband bought today and were sitting in a bowl, but I did track the 1 point I presume I ate.

It took me over an hour to make my lunch today. I figured I needed to get on board with Points Plus, which means changing my lunch and afternoon snack. I actually made a tuna sandwich. I also cooked 2 oz of 2 different whole wheat pastas to have later in the week (one as strictly pasta, the other as tuna/pasta salad). I am worried about my afternoon lunch. I've been used to having 4-5 points and now I only get 3 - otherwise I eat into my dinner points which I don't want to do.

We'll see how it goes. I did buy my normal Lean Cuisine pizza (9 pts!) and my vitatops and yogurt for snack. But I will try not to get back to it. It is going to be a huge adustment to have to think when I make my lunch at night instead of it taking 2 minutes to throw everything together.

Come on 180s!

No comments:

Post a Comment