Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 188.4
This Week: 187.2
Change: -1.2
Total Since 3/25/2010: -28.8

I'll take it! I had hoped for 187.0 but TOM is in the house. For next week I am hoping for 186. I am doing a challege with friends and hoping to get to 184 by Feb 10, so 3.2 lbs in 3 weeks. I can do it! I do want to step it up a notch to try to get to an average of 1.5 lbs per week. I am really hoping to be at goal by my first child's 5th birthday (August 7) but if not then, by my 41st birthday. But in order to make that I need to step it up definitely. But at the same time, I hate to make time goals because I never, ever seem to reach them.

Edited to say: I got another 5 lb sticker at WW - and since we have new books with the new program, I got all 6 5 lb stickers! At first she said 'You are down .2' - I was kind of like - huh? But then I realized I had forgotten to take off my bulky sweater that I wear over my very thin dress I wear each Thursday. My one pound sweater I now know! So according to WW I am down 30.6 :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Have fun with Jillian. I love the 30-day Shred because it does give a great workout in a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete