Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tomorrow it all begins

Last day of continued indulgences, hopefully.

I had been craving Eggs Benedict for literally a year. I finally demanded that my husband make it this morning. Yum, yum, yum.

Me and the kids ate lunch before we went to our "playdate" (ie the kids play, we watch football) - We were to get there at 1 pm so I didn't figure lunch would be served. They were grilling when we got there, had spreads of pita/hummus, cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, fruit and dip - all for 4 adults and 4 kids. Me and the wife were seated next to the food - not a good idea! I snacked a ton...as I explained the new WW to her.

Dinner was disorganized since we all had been snacking all afternoon. I had a Lean Cuisine and the last of the chocolate mousse.

The good thing of the day was I wrapped up all the light/low carb/wheat bread/rolls/wraps I got at the grocery store. I individually wrapped everything so I could easily pull one out of the freezer for me.

My husband had asked me to explain points to him - I figured out his lunch - all 18 points of it! Yikes! And tomorrow I'll explain the whole thing to him. Hopefully it will really open his eyes that he is incredibly unhealthy and needs to change for himself, me and the kids.

I am dreading going back to work. Sucks when you know you have 1 day holiday/vacation day in the next 5 months (might be 2 if I chose to take the day off to watch the Royal Wedding on tv - but that is still 4 months away)

No comments:

Post a Comment