Thursday, January 27, 2011

If only we could be back in Hawaii....

All of this snow this winter is really getting to me. It is only January 27th and we've had at least 60" of snow and  none of it is gone!

While I am working from home, in celebration of seeing the "Overweight" instead of "Obese" for the first time, I decided to try on my honeymoon clothes. I am 1.6 lbs away from where I was when I got married, but I look very different - thanks 2 kids (and from what I hear from friends who are over 40, the sagging boobs isn't just a kid thing). I got married in May 2005 and got pregnant 6 months later.

The clothes I wore to Hawaii were size 14 dresses, size L shirts, and size 16 shorts/skirts. Everything zipped up, though I had a couple of dresses that zipped on the sides and I had a slight problem getting them up but I was successful. But things I could wear braless almost 6 years ago, no way anymore! I think I was a 38 C when I got married and now I wear a 40 C but dreaming of getting back to a 38. Well, what I really want is to be a 36 B again, which I was through highschool, all through my 20s, and into my early 30s.

Trying everything on made it painfully obvious how much I need to work out and try to tone everything as much as I can. I don't expect to look like I did in my 20s. Honestly, I don't know what to expect in terms with how much I can tone my mid-section. Until I had kids I never had weight in my stomach area, even at 200 lbs.

And what did I do after all this, I went with my husband and raided the Chinese Buffet. Ugh I feel sick now and I don't want to eat for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment