Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 190.6
This Week: 191.0
Change: +.4
Change Since 3/25/2010: -25.0

I am not surprised by the gain, but at least it is a whole lot better than the 193.2. from Monday morning. All I can do is keeping trying - I am hoping for the 180s again for next week.

Yesterday at work was hectic. I had a meeting at 10:00 that I thought would last 1/2 an hour but I was stuck in the room for 3 hours, so I didn't get my morning snack and I didn't eat lunch until 1:00. Then I had meetings from 3-4:30 so I didn't get time to eat my afternoon snack. So my spaghetti dinner was maybe a tad bigger than my new "normal"

Last night I went over WW a little bit with my husband. He wants to lose 15 lbs. But right now he is so unhealthy. If left to his own devices, he would never eat fruit or veggies or dairy. His lunch alone is 18 points and the beer he likes to drink is 6-7 points each! And then he snacks at midnight. I can't mother him, but I need him to get healthy for the kids and me.

Tonight is tacos which is one of my all-time favorite meals, as well as a meal I usually over-indulge with (and hence we usually have them on Thursdays when we do). I am going to try a different approach this time. I got some of the low-carb wraps which are only 2 pts each and I am going to make the 2 tacos I have at the beginning. I also got WW reduced fat cheese and I am going to measure everything - I know I will go over the 12 points I allocate for dinner, but not by as much as I usually do.

I was supposed to do my menu planning last night, but I didn't. I was a little nervous because for a couple of months I've put really no effort into it at all and we've been eating way too many quick meals (not take out, but hotdogs, sloppy joes, spaghetti, pizza, other kids friendly meals) and I want to change that. I want to make at least 1-2 new recipes a week.

Last of all, I am going to my WW meeting today - the first weigh-in since December 1st. I think I will show a slight gain because my weight on that day was 190.8.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting back into the swing of things and that is great!

    ReplyDelete