Monday, January 31, 2011

How to gain 5.2 lbs in 4 days

Holy moly! Granted, we did have beef stew for dinner last night made with full sodium beef broth, but the scale was a whopping 190.8 this morning! I didn't want to ever see the 190s again! I knew it probably would be high though - I was up 1/2 the night sweating profusely, not because I am sick, but because of all the salt. Boy was it uncomfortable. And then this morning I felt so hungry, but really was it was was thirst. But thankfully I did not succumb to the fake hunger pains - I have learned! I drank a ton of water.

But some of the gain is legitimate - But this is why I need to weigh myself every day. I didn't weigh myself yesterday and all day I was wondering, but it didn't really help me eater healthier during the day.

But I've been pretty good all day and been dreaming about working out tomorrow morning :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy have I been there before... You'll get it off quick. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete