Monday, March 11, 2013

Hoping for a strong week.....

The weekend wasn't the best from an eating perspective.

Mexican Restaurant - I looked up the shrimp fajitas I wanted and if I ate everything it came with (rice, beans, cheese, sour cream, etc.) it would have been 41 points! I didn't eat no where near it all - I didn't eat the tortillas, or cheese, or sour cream, and only some of the rice and black beans. I ordered water not soda. But I did order a combo appetizer of queso and guacamole.

But I only had a small sandwich for dinner.

McDonalds - After skating on Sunday I had brought a granola bar to eat before finishing my grocery shopping. But at the last minute my daughter didn't skate (she had hurt her foot on Friday and none of us realized how bruised it was until she tried to put her foot in her skate and it hurt), so at the last minute I found myself at McDonald's before finishing my grocery shopping. I did just order a water, cheeseburger and small fries, instead of my normal Big Mac meal with a soda.

Pulled Pork Dinner - My husband had been bugging me for it, so I made it, and honestly the process of making it was kind of gross, so I didn't want much. Plus I skipped the bun the rest of the family had, and I had extra corn and baked beans, plus brought some baby carrots and hummus to the table.

But I also did have some of the cupcakes I made over the weekend :(

I was totally planning on working out this morning - trying out a Stationary Bike app I downloaded, but my husband had a hard time sleeping, so I didn't get much sleep - and thus I couldn't get up with the alarm. But I did complete Week 2 of C25K yesterday and I have hopes of working out tonight - I'll probably put on my work out clothes when I get home. I haven't worked out at night since...I don't know when!

I did break down and sign up for my 25th reunion - I am still pretty wary about going, but I really know I will regret it if I don't. So now it is paid for - at it isn't cheap! 12 1/2 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment