Friday, March 22, 2013

Stress eating....

I am so nervous I can't concentrate on anything. My stomach is so wound up.

My son had his 4 year old appointment at his new doctor today. We were worried about a large lymph node on his neck. Examining him the doctor found other large lymph nodes, so she sent him for blood work a mile long, and then after I was home and he was at school, she left a message saying she would like him to have a chest xray to look for other lymph nodes.

Of course Googling is the absolute worst thing in the world.

So I am absolutely terrified there is something very wrong with him. Even if it does end up being an infection, the mere fact that they are screening him for cancer is terrifying.

So what did I do when I got home at 12:30 having not eaten in 4 hours:

-Had my snack
-Had TWO lunches (my normal pizza, which was already in the microwave, when I remembered I had leftover pasta from last night, so I heated that up too)
-8 oz coke (normal for my lunch)
-A 2 pt WW shake because I needed a small taste of chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment