Friday, March 22, 2013

I need to go to my meeting on Saturday

As expected, the scale this morning was up FIVE pounds from last Saturday!! My first thought is that I can't go to my meeting tomorrow because I would be too embarrassed with such a gain, I'll surely take some of that off by next week and then I won't be so embarrassed. But I WILL be going. Because not going to WW because you gain just calls for more gains.

My schedule is a little off this Friday because my son has his 4 year appointment at 10:00, so my daughter took the bus to school for the first time (at this school), so I won't get grocery shopping today. I haven't even menu planned for next week, but it will menus full of lots of veggies and fruit! I may even skip the cake at the birthday party we have to go to on Sunday afternoon. The party starts at 2:00, so I will NOT eat any food! Though that does mean we have to eat lunch between skating and the party - I am tempted to just bring the kids to McDonald's and bring my own lunch.

I did get up this morning and do a Boot Camp work out. I really had to talk myself into getting out of bed at 5:30 am to do something besides C25K.  But I did it and I am so glad I did. Even though the work out showed how pathetically out of shape I am (hello Planks!), at least I was doing it. Tonight at swimming I may go up to the gym and look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment