Thursday, March 14, 2013

Trying to figure out my schedule...

These Tuesday morning meetings are really screwing with my planned work out schedule. Tuesday, Thursday, Sundays for C25K were so perfect. I don't usually like to work out on Friday mornings but I do tend to stay up later on Thursday nights. Right now the only show I watch at 10:00 pm in real time (Scandal) is on Thursday nights.

But for now I think I have to do Wednesday, Friday, Sunday for C25K and cross train on Monday and Saturday, rest on Tuesdays.

Cross training is going to be harder. Hopefully this time is different. Unless I was doing a C25K, so I could check something off my list, I couldn't drag myself out of bed. Tomorrow I hope to do a spinning app. It is going to be a challenge!

I am hoping to sign up for the Diva Dash on 9/7. I need an excuse to train my body in ways I haven't moved since I was kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment