Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #17

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 221.6
Current Weight: 225.6
Change Since Last Week: +4
Total Change: -6.6
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149
Doing a happy

Yesterday was such a horrible day - While we were waiting for the chest xray, the doctors called in a panic to find out when we could get the chest xray because some of his blood counts were elevated.

Thankfully the chest xray came clean, which Google tells me I think rules out Lymphoma. They are doing some xtra tests on the white blood cells counts, but the doctors are pretty sure it isn't a malignancy of some sort. But to hear them say how scared they were is scary in its self.

We still all went to swimming and after contemplated going out to dinner, we passed. I made some frozen pasta (salty) but only ate 1/2.

I woke up this morning to a 4 lb gain (better than the 5 lb gain from yesterday) and went and did W4D1 of C25K and I am running to my WW meeting (the later one) right now. I am going to skip the scale. But I am still going. The topic is drinking your calories so I want to listen.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your son. Today I barely caught up on some blogs for the week. That is very scary. :(

    Good job going to the meeting even though you knew it would be a gain. I just met a lady who is doing WW and she said going to the meeting, despite gaining horribly over the holidays, is probably what saved her from giving up on her weight and now she is back to her pro-holiday weight.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete