Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Up at 5:30 am!

Okay, really, I didn't sleep well. Convinced I would sleep through my alarm or something - it wasn't like I would miss a flight!

I got up and did W2D1 of C25K. Yes, I jumped ahead 2 days. But since I started on a Sunday and didn't get up on Monday, I wanted to start a new week (plus, week 1 is just so boring - not that week 2 isn't!) I had technical difficulties using the app on my iphone 5, so I pulled out my iphone 3 and used that - much better!

It felt so good to be up! Will be harder next week when the sun won't be coming up at the end of my workout. But that is okay! I did a few weights after - not as many as on Sunday).

And to not be rushed out the door after working out like I was in our old house is great too.

God I love exercising. Just getting to it is 90% of the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment