Monday, March 11, 2013

I just worked out at night!!!

Eating was on target all day. I was sick of seeing the cupcakes I made and since tomorrow is trash day, the last 5 went in!

Since I didn't get to work out this morning and tomorrow is my 6:30 am meeting, I decided to work out at 8:00 pm! I can't remember the last time I did that - probably never. I felt bad because my husband doesn't feel well, but he kept my son at bay, who wanted to escape his room and come find me.

I joined an on-line bootcamp, so I decided to try one of their videos tonight. It was a good "warm up" but when it was done I was wanted for more (it got my arms moving which I need), so I decided to jump on the treadmill and run for a mile! I did at 1.0 incline, 4.5 mph, in 13:25. Not bad for someone who hasn't run a mile in over a year. Tomorrow night I think I will try yoga or strength training, then back to C25K on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow good job on that evening work out!! I try to do my workouts in the morning but once in a while if I'm disgusted enough with myself, I'll go ahead and workout after dinner. I always feel so great when I do, I don't know why I don't do it more often!!

    That's a great mile for someone who hasn't run one in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel good to just do something, even if it's late at night? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete