Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #15

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 224.6
Current Weight: 224.2
Change Since Last Week: -.2
Total Change: -7.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I was slightly disappointed with the results this morning, but I am hoping part of it is due to dehydration from all the shoveling/playing in the snow yesterday.

For being home on an unexpected snow day yesterday, I ate pretty well. I ate my normal foods for the most part, even with the added exercise of working out in the morning and shoveling. The exception was we did make cupcakes and i did have 1, unfrosted. Even though swimming was cancelled, I had my normal PB&J sandwich.

Today we are eating lunch at a mexican restaurant. Off to look at the menu and see if they have the nutritional info posted.

Today after my meeting I went to Target and took a nice leisurely walk around. I bought myself some new work out clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment